Firm looking for an attorney with real estate litigation experience. Duration: 3-6 months. 70-80$/hr
State Bar Requirements: CA
- Provide advice and counsel regarding real estate finance transactions.
- Provide advice and counsel regarding residential real estate transactions, including purchase and sale agreements, escrow agreements, mortgage and other financial instruments, and pre and post closing matters.
- Draft, review, and negotiate relevant agreements, including but limited to purchase and sale agreements, escrow, mortgage, leasing agreements, and financing agreements.
- Perform administrative and management functions, including assistance with management of pre- and post-closing matters.
- Provide advice and guidance regarding commercial real estate transactions, including purchase and sale agreements, real estate financing agreements, and commercial leasing agreements.
- Provide advice and guidance regarding commercial leasing, including, but not limited to office leasing, retail leasing, and net, net net, and triple net leasing agreements.