Are you a looking for a dynamic role where you are responsible for all aspects of managing commercial and residential properties? Come grow your career with our family today!
- Bachelor's degree in business, real-estate, accounting or finance, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum o f three to five years of related experience in commercial property management, or project management, and financial reporting.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of basic property management and management software.
- Innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Superior organization skills, ability to make independent decisions and multi-task.
- Must be confident in direction and coordinating staff, sub-contractors and consultants.
- The ability to meet deadlines, accomplish work in order of priority, professionally maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions.
- Self-motivation, teamwork and collaboration.
- Detailed oriented, logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and verbal communications skills.
- Must possess a valid unrestricted Driver's License.
R.H. Whiteis a third-generation, family-owned and operated construction management and general contracting company that has been in operation for more than 95 years. With our five primary business divisions (Building, Construction Services, Mechanical, Utility and Water management and operations) RH White is a diverse and sustainable company. Though our corporate headquarters and training center are in Auburn, MA we have multiple locations throughout New England0