Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re an ambitious professional you want to work with the best. Milan is currently the premier laser hair removal provider throughout the Midwest with plans to rapidly expand throughout the nation.
Because it’s fun and progressive. We’re not like other companies where you’re just a number. We are seeking independent thinkers who can add true value to our team.
Because, benefits. Milan will take care of you with paid vacation, 401k, full health, dental and vision. Oh and free laser hair removal. You won’t find that at other corporate gigs.
Because, growing is good. We’re always expanding, improving and looking for people ready for a challenge. Our team members learn the business from the inside-out and as our business grows, the opportunities abound. Challenge accepted.
Milan Laser is rapidly growing and has an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate manager to help shape the growth of our company. The Real Estate Manager will be responsible for researching new potential markets and working with landlords to source real estate locations that align with our growth strategy. This position will require up to 50% overnight travel.
Compensation: Based on experience
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Identify, analyze and research opportunities for new locations throughout the states
- Meeting with leasing agents to complete site evaluations and negotiate contracts.
Requirements to be considered for this role are as follows:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Doc
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a valid driver’s license, ability to rent a vehicle and to travel to any state within the U.S.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50%
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser hair removal services
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- Paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan eligibility available after 1 year of employment
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer