goPuff is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Territory Growth team and play a crucial role in the future growth of the company. The Real Estate Manager will help secure the perfect lease for future markets before the company opens and operates at that specific market. The Real Estate Manager will be a big part of the analysis, property decision making, traveling, post negotiations, and compliance for these properties.
- Manage Property Locators and review their performance against KPIs.
- Analyze the designated territory by doing market research, in order to find the best location possible for our warehouses across the country.
- Create processes and procedures that allow for scale and rapid growth.
- Create business relationships with brokerage firms.
- Travel to potential future territories to meet local brokers and look at multiple properties.
- Identify properties that fulfill the goPuff standards and criteria.
- Create property decision making reports
- Be a big part of negotiations and completion of the property lease
- Meet deadlines and able to locate, negotiate and complete property leasing at the given time
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college/university
- At least 7+ years Commercial Real Estate experience as a tenant representative
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to motivate and drive teams to meet aggressive goals
- Excellent research skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Very organized and able to meet deadlines
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.