Full-time Real Estate Paralegal
The candidate must have 5+ years of current full-time experience working as a Real Estate Paralegal in residential and commercial transactions including the following:
- Ordering and reviewing municipal lien certificates, title examinations and plot plans;
- Reviewing title examinations and preparing title insurance commitments and policies;
- Assisting with title resolution;
- Preparing and filing corporate documents and UCC financing statements with the Secretary of State’s Office;
- Organizing and coordinating closings;
- Recording documents with the Registry of Deeds;
- Post-closing work;
- Trust account settlement;
- File management.
The candidate must be familiar with TRID, GFE and HUD closings, online registry searches and be able to prepare closing packages, start to finish. Experience with E-closings conveyancing software or an equivalent, Excel, and Adobe is required.
A Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree with a paralegal certificate from an ABA qualified program is preferred.
Real Estate Legal Secretary