KOSMONT COMPANIES - REAL ESTATE PROJECT ANALYST
Kosmont Companies (www.Kosmont.com) is a Southern California based consulting firm offering a full range of real estate, economic advisory, project finance, investment and planning services for both the public and private sectors. Founded in 1986, Kosmont Companies* is a nationally recognized expert in economic development and real estate development projects involving government and private sector partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Project Analyst w
Duties to include:
- Property due diligence (zoning, project applications)
- Proposal and presentation writing
- Pro forma analysis
- Researching and preparing market data
- GIS Mapping
- Financial modeling/pro forma analysis
- Distilling and presenting information to public and private sector clients
- Economic analysis (e.g. tax revenue generation, jobs creation)
- Ad hoc analysis for property/transaction due diligence efforts
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years experience in real estate or related field. We are looking for someone with exceptional organizational skills, a strong analytical background, excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work independently and the capacity to comprehend complex information. Candidate must be skilled with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). GIS experience important. CoStar, Loopnet, ESRI Business Analyst experience is a strong plus.
Position may require attendance at Client and business meetings in various locations primarily in southern California. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to:
Carolyn Petty, Chief Operating Officer
* Kosmont Companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.