***IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT TYLER MIRACLE AT email@example.com***
TITLE - Real Estate New Project Manager Specialist (Capital Projects)
The new contractor would be managing new capital New Macro cell build projects for MA as well as supporting other Real Estate Team members on new capital build projects.
- Manage consultant vendors to deliver on New Build project real estate milestones.
- Facilitate monthly site by site meetings.
- Follow - up outside of the monthly site by site meetings
- Create and pull reports, from FUZE/Site Traker to provide RE Manager current update on all new capital projects.
- Keep Site Traker current regarding build plan status and RF Priority for new build projects.
- Prepare deal memos, prepping lease packages for signature to ensure a smooth routing process, QC’ing FUZE tasks for real estate complete and working with consultants to ensure all FUZE tasks and proper documentation is upload prior to handover for new capital projects.
- Coordinating new sites with the Project Management team.
- Working in FUZE/Site Traker to hit milestones in the process flow
- Tracking site progress in Excel and reporting to the Network team
- Monthly FUZE audit with RE team
- Monthly ONCR/CIP report - This is an excel driven report that requires many other excel sheets to be pulled in in order to update the old report.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting for RE managers and associated teams (excel skills needed- Vlookup, pivot table and general knowledge) for new projects.
- Excel reporting for the RE Managers to track site progress for new projects. This requires pulling in information from the PMO team, Site Tracker and FUZE reports.
- Excel reporting for the RE Managers to track site progress for the RE team and Regulatory new projects. Making sure all site progress is up to date and no outstanding tasks are open.
- Using Excel to create snapshot reports for the RE Managers. This requires review and cleanup of FUZE reports.
- Pulling new sites out of FUZE that needs Location codes and Project numbers
- Requesting through Network Capital Management System for new location codes and project numbers using FUZE site information.
- Review and approve vendor POs.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178