Come join Spaces, one of the largest leasing focused brokerages in Chicago. We’re looking for hungry, sales-oriented, people-friendly Real Estate Agents to join our recently renovated Lakeview and West Loop offices. We seek excellent communicators who aren’t afraid to self-direct, problem solve and work hard.
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years experience as a leasing agent, broker or property manager
- Active real estate leasing agent or broker license with the state of Illinois
- 2-4 year college degree (preferred)
- Laptop computer and Android / iOS device to perform work-related activities
- Presentable vehicle with a valid driver's license and current auto insurance
- A positive outlook and willingness to succeed in a full-time capacity
- The ability to exhibit critical thinking skills and industry knowledge to determine the best fit for your client
- A willingness to achieve monthly goals and performance plans set forth by management
- Strong time management skills, as this will be critical to your success. Managing your own schedule will be a necessary component of this role.
What We Offer
- Leads: Spaces distributes over 8,000 leads a month to its agents at no cost. Our goal is to ensure that you always have opportunities to meet clients and grow your book of business.
- Listings: Spaces has fostered relationships with various investment-grade owners around the city resulting in an enormous portfolio of privately owned, exclusive listings.
- Support: We keep things simple - close your clients, and we’ll take care of the rest. Spaces has designated teams in place to take care of the tedious parts of the leasing process for you: listings, lead generation, marketing, processing & data entry.
- Technology: Our brand new proprietary lead generation and marketing software has streamlined every aspect of the leasing process.
- Culture: Throughout the years, Spaces has remained dedicated to our agent-centric, friendly, and high-energy company culture that has been nurtured since the company’s inception. From boat parties to happy hours, we work hard and play hard.
- Flexibility: Our team of agents have remote access to the internal listings database so they can work from the office or at home. Happily avoid the 9-5 status quo and create a work-life balance best for you.
- Benefits: As a Spaces agent, you are provided access to medical and dental healthcare along with our company wellness package, featuring discounts at local gyms throughout Chicago. We also provide a $250 employee match on professional development courses.
- Fees: There are no desk fees, start-up costs or insurance payments owed to be a part of our team.