contact center operations principles.
What You'll Do:
- manage performance of team
- foster and support growth within team.
- Be a cultural leader where actions and coaching meets or exceeds the spirit and intent of Chewy's operating principles. Profile & Roster Management.
- Review and audit reporting and communications to ensure accuracy and clarity and chatsengaging reserve teams to maximize customer experience and service levels.
- unanticipated facilities closures (safety related) and escalates to appropriate internal and external teams when needed insights and plan of action for performance activities multiple day to wide range of audiences including senior contact center leadership
- Partners closely with operational stakeholders. numeric and visual formatsand communications.
- Profile & Roster Management. duties and assignments as directed.
What You'll Need:
- 3-4 years customer service experience with at least 1 year with supervisory or management experience.
- 2+ years working with Workforce Management teams or processes in a Contact Center. and scheduling.
- Confident making decisions in ambiguous situations without specific direction on how to reach a solution visualizations and presentations from scratch
- Flexibility to participate in a schedule required to support a 24x7 contact center.
- Ability to make agile judgement decisions based on changing contact center performance conditions.
- pivot charts
- 1-2 years’ experience with Workforce Management platform is recommended (i.e. Verint or IEX)