Education & Experience
- One year experience either as an Intramural Sports Coordinator, Basketball referee, or score keeping for local recreational leagues is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- First Aid and CPR certification is required.
- Possession of Alaska Driver’s license is preferred.
- Knowledge about intramural sports coordination is required.
- Ability to create a safe, competitive, and fun environment.
- Knowledge of court games and rules and Intramural policies.
- Ability to operate and time/score-keeping board.
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs.
This is a part-time, temporary staff (Grade 76), assignment with individual REC Center membership privileges. This is an open until filled recruitment with the initial application review taking place on January 24th, 2019. A complete application will include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (907) 796-6263 for technical support, additional questions, or to request ADA accommodation when completing your application.
As a public, regional, comprehensive university, UAS is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization and strongly encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. All interested persons should apply online. For further assistance with the application process contact Human Resources at 907-796-6263 or email email@example.com.