Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Manage the recall business process to ensure all areas for each recall are aware of and performing according to approved standard operating procedure.
- Act as the single point of contact for Client and internal stakeholders for a recall event.
- Interface with vendors and partners to identify and troubleshoot Client problems/opportunities/requests.
- Perform research and analytical work to ensure recall event reporting is accurate and readily available to the Client
- Manage recall forecasting and billing process for assigned recall events
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- A minimum of two to three years related account or operations management experience in a transactional-based environment, preferably in one or more of the following fields: supply chain/logistics, food and/or drug manufacturing, quality assurance or technology.
- Ability to drive tactical matters on a daily basis, and engage stakeholders.
- Ability to remain calm and effectively manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast-pace and high-pressure environment.
- Proven strategic level written and verbal communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer