Our team members embrace change and are passionate about growth and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we may better serve our clients. If you welcome professional growth, have a curious mind, and are self-motivated, you are likely a great fit for our team.
- Facilitate classroom, virtual, and floor huddle training sessions to support operations
- Provide evaluation, coaching, and feedback to develop new hires and existing employees on job performance and skill acquisition
- Independently manage ongoing training programs; assess and recommend changes to training programs and provide input into development of new training programs
- Schedule training, coordinate resources, and maintain records of training sessions and participants.
- Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness by deploying measurement and feedback tools
- Leverage subject matter experts to create accurate, realistic, and engaging training material
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with management to ensure that the training curriculum addresses gaps and needs
- Support the operation sites during system and production implementation of new procedures and processes.
- Maintain the training system environment for ongoing training needs.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent four-year practical experience working in an operation/production, a finance institution, or a fast-paced business environment
- Minimum four years of experience in technical and soft skill training and development
- Professional instruction and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively deliver technical training content, as well as an ability to facilitate discussion through interaction and engagement
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and training development methodologies
- Excellent communication (writing focused), organization skills, and attention to detail
- Proficient competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Flexibility in changing work schedules to accommodate 24-hour operations
- Ability to travel as required (
- Preferred knowledge in lockbox processing
- Preferred experience in training data analysis
- Fast learner - can adapt and acclimate to work in a new environment in a short period of time
- Strong sense of ownership in your personal and team deliverables
- High curiosity, willingness to learn, with an inquisitive nature
- A drive for excellence and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet delivery timelines
- An innate ability to innovate or identify and improve process efficiencies
Work schedule - This is supporting a 24/7 work site so flexibility is required to work any day and any shift.
Please submit a resume with a cover letter introducing yourself, and keep in mind you will be asked to submit work samples in the final stage of interviewing, as we are strong believers in letting our work speak for ourselves.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.