Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is currently looking for a Receiver to join the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members.
- Receive products from vendors and count items to ensure that order corresponds with packing slips or purchase order and properly record receipt of goods in Stratton Warren system.
- Arrange internal distribution of products received and/or warehoused, including delivery of products to departments as appropriate.
- Process shipments to outside vendors and arrange for pick up at receiving dock.
- Submit daily documentation of goods received to Accounting.
- Compile information, complete and submit reports as needed.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record-keeping purposes.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Deliver or route materials to departments, using work devices, hand truck, pallet jack or cart.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
- Provide for the safety of team members including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter and performing all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three months related experience and/or training
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer