1. Great all customers entering the store to create a friendly and inviting shopping experience.
2. Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, location, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
3. Request information or assistance using store radio system, and respond to others requests in a quick and respectful manner.
4. Receive and unload merchandise from trucks and containers.
5. Assist loader duties as needed
6. Perform and execute functions relating to merchandise preparation, staging and outbound deliveries, inner store transfers, and shipments.
7. Maintain aisle stock and overstock to ensure clean and orderly work areas.
8. Thank each customer for shopping at Alamo Ace Hardware.
9. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices.
10. Any other responsibilities given by management.
1. Make customers the first priority.
2. The ability to clearly communicate information and ideas verbally or written to associates and customers.
3. Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills with a strong willingness to learn.
4. Exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail , and ability to multi-task.
1. Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
2. Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
3. Ladder climbing.
4. Bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
5. Ability to work in a natural climate environment.
6. Move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store.
Must have the ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
Starting wage: $12.00 - $14/hour, depending on experience.
Flexible scheduling available.
Health, vision, and dental benefits available.