Introduction: This position has the primary responsibility of general office duties and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office duties including filing.
- Answering telephone.
- Contacting customers with schedule changes or delays.
- Inbound Driver Check ins.
- Delivery driver check ins.
- Assembling route clipboards.
- Understand, embrace and encourage the fulfillment of our Mission Statement with all associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Good computer skills including Excel and Word.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Experience in the transportation industry preferred.
- Ability to move around the warehouse and office facility.
- Sit, bend, reach, casual dexterity for document processing and communications.
- Warehouse environment with noise, dust, odors and a diversity from very warm to very cold temperatures.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform essential functions.
MISSION: To create a new level of service excellence not yet achieved in our industry.