Performs Operations Associate tasks
- Responsible for taking customer orders, picking/retrieving the items, packaging and then shipping the items to customers in a timely manner
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects and records discrepancies or damages
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Manages and processes freight flow by verifying units received and unpacking and processing merchandise
- Manages process and productivity for transfers, etc.
- Acknowledges customers in a courteous, helpful and respectful manner; prompting and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Performs all responsibilities associated with cashiering, when required
- Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, etc.
- Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
RH is an equal Employment Oppertunity Employer