Zodiac Pool Systems, a Fluidra company, is looking for a reliable and hardworking Receiving Clerk to join the team at our West Coast Distribution Center in Corona, CA.
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. With our recent merger with Zodiac, we now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: to create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholderscustomers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry's most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy, AstralPool, Polaris, Cepex, Zodiac, CTX Professional and Gre.
What You Will Contribute
The Receiving Clerk will perform receiving duties under supervision, such as receiving and processing supplier shipments, to include unloading trucks, verifying delivered items, ensuring items are stored correctly, and processing returns. You must be able to inspect deliveries with great attention to detail, ensure efficient receiving processes and promptly resolve any problems or discrepancies. You will be responsible for:
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria
- Receiving and signing for deliveries
- Unloading deliveries from trucks
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas
- Updating inventory with received items
- Communicating with vendors regarding delays or problems
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc.
- Producing routine reports and other documentation from receiving programs
- Moving products and materials to stockroom, work-in-process, or to requestor
- Operating standard computer office systems
- Data entry input and product label creation
- Assisting in cycle counting activity
What We Seek
- 3 years of related warehouse experience
- Some material handling skills and/or logistics work experience in a manufacturer environment
- Computer literate and problem-solving capability
- Knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Must able to lift 35 lbs
- Physical dexterity and 1 year operating a forklift
- Oracle 11i shipping experience
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
High school education or equivalent
Current FTO certification
What We Offer
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- Free gourmet coffee stations
- Generous product discounts
In the pursuit of product excellence, Zodiac takes its corporate values to heart. We implement these guiding principles in everything we do:passion for results, honesty & trust, user-driven & customer focused, team work, lean thinking, innovate & pursue excellence.
For a deeper dive in to our corporate culture, click here.
Zodiac is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, which is also home to its largest manufacturing plant and distribution facility. The business's other facilities are in Salt Lake City, UT (Cover-Pools), Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (Grand Effects), Orlando, FL and Ontario, Canada.