Receives and ships any mail, packages, etc. for the shipping and receiving department in accordance of industrial organization to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits by performing the following duties.
- Receive items delivered to assigned departments from outside suppliers in Oracle.
- Follow Inventory control and receiving procedures.
- Inspect items delivered and identify concerns on the packing tickets.
- Pick up and deliver CFI's property and inventory to and from Departments receiving locations.
- Protect and safeguard CFI and WG Resorts inventory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, E-Mail, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the Oracle Electronic Purchasing System(preferred but not required)
- Experience with Inventory Control & Warehousing Management
- Typing skills
- Lifting and moving ability
About Westgate Park City
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere. Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.
- Resort & Spa Discounts
- Complimentary garage parking
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Discounted Epic Local’s Pass
- Free Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $14 Hourly