- This position will assist with leading the receiving department by coordinating supplies, transportation, and coverage.
- Manage inventory levels between the plant, warehouse, and cold storage
- Operate forklift in order to move product
- Assist in unloading trailers
- Maintain organization within the cooler/FIFO
- Returns to cold storage
- Accurately log product SAP and label
- Coordinate receiving crew responsibilities and fill in as needed
- Conduct routine audits relative to the receiving work areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic understanding of English
- Strong match skills
- Knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, SAP)
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.