Julian Electric- Improving our customers’ experience through reliable manufacturing and personal service since 1959.
Julian Electric is looking for success driven individuals looking to jump start their career. Want to be part of a company that has unlimited growth potential for you? Looking to make your mark and see instant results of the work that you produce? Then this is the place for you.We are currently looking for a Receiving Clerk to join our growing team.
Here's what we are looking for in the right candidate:
The receiving clerk is responsible for unloading and receiving all material into Epicor (ERP). The receiving clerk is responsible for verifying and recording incoming shipments as well as, being responsible for executing various other duties to help facilitate an efficient operation of the department.
Here's what you will do on the job:
- Safely unload all material from trucks
- Ensure truck is properly locking into dock, or wheels are chocked
- Verify number of pallets matches paperwork with shipping office
- Receive material into the ERP system
- Verify the number of parts matches the packing list
- Print tags and affix them to the received material
- Place material in the correct location to be used by the appropriate department
- Responsible for maintaining the area organized and clean at all times
- Perform forklift inspection and report any issues immediately to supervisor
- Conduct effective interdepartmental communication as needed
- Adjust daily priorities based on internal and external customer needs
- Assist in special projects as assigned by JEI ownership and management on an as needed basis
- Participate and promote continuous improvement culture at JEI
- Follow and promote procedures and values of JEI, policy, objectives and principles.
What you will need to be considered for the job:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to safely operate a sit down or stand up fork truck
- Safely move and lift product and material up to 55 lbs. in weight
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Standards is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate in English; written, spoken and have the ability to read and interpret English company documents, Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus
- Highly organized and ability to work under pressure as well as in a team setting
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment in a similar position