Teledyne LeCroy Inc., a leading supplier of high-performance digital oscilloscopes, provides state-of-the-art test and measurement solutions and is positioned to capitalize on emerging markets. Teledyne LeCroy is located in Chestnut Ridge, New York (Rockland County).
We are currently looking for a RECEIVING AND STOCKROOM CLERK that will work in our Shipping and Receiving Department within a manufacturing setting.
This is a temporary position with the possibility of converting to Regular Full Time
- Receive goods from small package carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL) and freight carriers (XPO Logistics, UPS Freight, FedEx Freight)
- Count and verify material against packing slips, entering data into the ERP system.
- Inspect goods for obvious damage
- Transport and place materials in designated warehouse locations
- Organize warehouse to optimize space utilization and to facilitate retrieval of materials upon demand
- Prepare kits of material for assembly production and distributes to manufacturing lines
- Count inventory in accordance with management direction
- Monitor the usage and inventory levels of designated items
- Lifting to approximately 60lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills/data entry skills
- Strong sense of priority
- Energetic hard-working individual who would like a permanent long-term position and opportunity to grow within our company