Seeking Recent Biology or Chemistry Degree Graduates for consulting positions at a pharmaceutical client in Fort Worth, TX 76134. Shift work may be required.
Bachelor's Degree graduate in Scientific field, i.e. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biological Science, Pharmaceutical Science, etc. Must have completed two chemistry courses with laboratory (8 hours).
Working under the direction of the Production Manager or Supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the production of quality sterile filtered products to meet the production schedule, which includes cleaning and preparation of processing equipment, maintaining the inventory of supplies and general housekeeping duties. Responsibilities include integrity testing of filters, preparation and sterilization of processing equipment, and coordinating task and schedules within the group and across functional lines. Due to business needs, it may be necessary to work overtime including nights and/or weekends.
- Ability to learn aseptic compounding procedures
- Skills include high degree of mechanical aptitude
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Ability to operate computerized equipment
- Ability to function in a fast-paced machine paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow rules/procedures (SOPs) continuously
- Very close attention to detail
- Eager learner
- Completes the job correctly not just quickly
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and make sound judgment calls
- Self motivated - interested in a growing their career (starting from the middle and working their way up)
- Computer proficient
Biology Laboratory Technician