Three years of experience required. Education beyond high school may count toward experience.
- Administrative experience in a customer service or operations-oriented office desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to resolve with sensitivity and accuracy a wide range of issues from inquiring students, parents, and other entities.
- Ability to research and resolve issues quickly, and utilize problem-solving skills on a consistent basis.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle confidential material.
- Excellent computer skills as well as willingness to learn new applications.
- Must be able to maintain a friendly and welcoming reception area at all times.
In order to be considered for this position, please demonstrate basic qualifications are met in your application materials. Applicants must submit a cover letter in addition to their resume in order for their application to be reviewed.
All formal offers will be made by FAS HR.