The ReDCo Group, is one of the largest providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral/mental health and intellectual disabilities services in the state of Pennsylvania. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 700 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 9 counties in the state of Pennsylvania.
SUMMARYA person in this position functions under the working title of Receptionist (a.k.a. Administrative Professional). Assignments are varied in nature and are performed under the direct supervision of the Administrative Services Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Abides by all current Behavioral Health Services and Outpatient policies and procedures as set forth by the agency and documents all required aspects of job duties.
- Provides customer service by phone and face to face, triages client concerns to supervisors appropriately, takes messages, notifies staff of the arrival of clients, verifies insurance and client demographics, collects required co-payments, and schedules appointments.
- Posts and distributes mail and faxes, scans and attaches documents to client Electronic Record, monitors the utilization and the functioning of office equipment.
- Reviews request for Medical records, determines accuracy and completeness of Release of information forms, makes copies of requested documentation and ensure records are sent within required timeframes and within the guidelines of HIPAA regulations
- Participates in staff development, in-service training sessions, supervisions and Performance Quality Improvement initiatives and performs related work as required.
- Performs related work as required
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is not responsible for supervision of others
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position does not require travel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with reception duties, medical records, customer service, and other office duties preferred
- PA Driver’s license preferred
- Language Skills
- Reasoning Ability
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Mentoring skills
- Ability to work as team member
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Ability to document in Electronic Medical Record
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
• Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.