National Chemical Laboratories, Makersof World Class Cleaning and Hygiene Solutions® for the industrial/ institutional market seeks an individual to join our growing team at our Philadelphia location. For over 60 years, the sanitary maintenance industry has turned to National Chemical Laboratories for our expertise in solving the toughest cleaning and maintenance problems. We have earned a reputation for exceptional performance and maximum product value. With steady and progressive growth in the company we want candidates that have the same drive and determination for success that we do.
If you are a hard working, detail oriented, dependable individual with a strong work ethic we want you on our team. Successful candidates will be pro-active individuals with a “can-do” attitude that can effectively communicate and will have strong interpersonal skills. This position requires excellent organization with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks and have excellent attention to detail.
We offer a great opportunity with a comprehensive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, retirement plan with company match, and paid time off.
The Receptionist requires a dependable, friendly, pleasant individual who will primarily handle all incoming phone calls and attend to all visitors in a professional and courteous manner. This position often presents the first impression of the organization to customers and visitors, so it is important that this individual creates a positive experience for the customer or visitor.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Operates the telephone switchboard to answer and route calls to the proper extension, provide general information, or take messages. Often uses paging system to locate the required person.
- Greets visitors, determines the nature and purpose of their visit, and directs or escorts them to their proper destination.
- Develops and maintains a pleasant and cooperative relationship with customers, vendors, visitors and employees.
- Maintains accurate filing systems for Invoicing, Sales Order Acknowledgements, Customer Complaints, Competitive Analysis, Raw Material Analysis or for Sample Order Fulfillment.
- Assists the Customer Service Department with various Customer Service Functions, including: Order entry, Customer inquiries, Customer Complaints, and Sales Order Acknowledgements.
- Responds to customer requests for SDS Sheets or Technical Data Sheets.
- Expedites and processes all Credit Applications submitted by prospective customers.
- Performs Administrative Assistant duties for the CEO/President.
Working in a safe, responsible and professional manner is a condition of employment.
Education Requirements and Skills:
Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Minimum of 1 year experience working in an office environment. An equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the required, knowledge, abilities, and skills.
Successful candidate must possess a high level of computer proficiency (PC) with a good working knowledge of MS Office Products.
Candidate must possess pleasant and professional phone manner, excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Must be self-motivated, efficient, detail oriented, have excellent organization and time management skills.
Salary requirements must be included with resume for consideration. Forward resume with salary requirements to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representative (General)