Responsibilities include general administrative and mail-processing functions along with answering and routing incoming telephone calls (mostly B2B). This includes providing general information in a friendly, efficient manner.
· Opening, sorting and/or processing inbound and outbound mail
· General administrative support functions
- Answering and routing incoming telephone calls (primarily B2B calls)
- Ability to work as a team alongside another person in the same role
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years administrative/receptionist experience
- Minimum 2 years of college
- Microsoft Office familiarity including Outlook
- Proactive (can-do) attitude
- Aptitude and desire for learning
- Commitment to excellence
- Competitive hourly wage (40 hrs/week)
- Annual performance evaluation w/ compensation review
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bright, modern work-space
- 10 paid holidays (per year)
- Paid vacation days (after 6 months)
- Paid sick days (after 6 months)
- 401K Retirement Plan (100% company match up to 4% of income)
- Insurance - paid benefits include Health, AD&D, Life and L/T Disability
- Voluntary benefits include Dental and AFLAC
We deliver industry-leading administration services for automotive-related, voluntary protection products including GAP, VSC (Extended Warranty), Appearance, Tire & Wheel, Key Replacement and Theft-deterrent protection programs that are sold by automotive dealers or lenders to their customers. As a rapidly growing automotive F&I product provider with over 30 years of continuous operation in the automotive F&I space, our B2B client partners include seasoned independent Agents, regional and national Lenders, OEMs and Dealers.
Convenient suburban location near intersection of I-270 and I-44 in southwest St. Louis County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.