Well established accounting firm in Reston, VA has an opening for a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
The essential functions of the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position include, but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Greeting clients, vendors and employees
- Office mailings including sending, logging, and distributing mail, incoming faxes, and packages
- Preparing and processing daily bank deposits
- Keeping inventory, ordering and restocking of office supplies
- Maintaining kitchen, reception area and common areas
- Administrative support
- Assisting the Firm Administrator with other department-related duties
- Minimum of one (1) year of reception/administrative experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and complete projects on time
- Ability to work as a supportive member of a team with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English
Excellent benefits provided including 100% paid health, vision and dental insurance; vacation and sick leave; 401(k) matching and profit sharing; and much more.
Qualified candidates should email resume. No phone calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer.