Successful e-commerce Company is seeking Receptionist.
This position requires you to be the first point of contact for our company. Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities, and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Flexibility to switch from various tasks.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, filing and collating.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Sales/retail experience a plus
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Work within a team environment
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- receptionist/administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time: