Calling all Intermediate Level Receptionist candidates with a cheery disposition to be considered for a temporary position in Chantilly!
- Greeting vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors over the phone or at the front desk of an office.
- May also be responsible for general clerical and administrative functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering, and filing.
- Operate telephone system.
- Issue visitor badges.
- Escort visitors to employee personnel.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Exceptional Communication.
- Maintain Professionalism.
- Detail Oriented.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of Receptionist experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel as required.
- Experience using advanced telephone systems a plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.