EverPresent is currently seeking a full-time team member who will help serve as a direct point of contact between existing and potential clients and the company. Our company helps families and organizations secure the sounds, sights and stories of the past by digitizing old photos and videos. We then help our clients share their memories online or through beautiful gifts such as slideshows or photo books. Our work is incredibly rewarding; we are the one company that doesn't mind seeing our clients in tears. This position will assist in giving our clients an outstanding client experience!
- Answers phone in a friendly and professional manner while quickly assessing and appropriately directing client inquiries
- Communicates with existing and potential clients via phone, e-mail and in-person
- Helps to return completed orders to clients and receives client payments
- Sits one-on-one with your clients and speak with them about their memories and discuss their images and videos and make a plan for us to create a great digital version of those cherished memories.
- Keeps up to date regarding office and organizational changes that may affect call flow/routing, and provide suggestions on process improvements
- Maintains and tracks metrics around call activity and resolution
- Welcomes existing and potential clients, vendor, and job applicants to our Newton Headquarters
- Conducts client in-home consultations and order pick-ups, using company vehicles
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have valid MA driver’s license, a clean driving record with no moving violations, and be able to be insured on our company insurance policy
- Have a professional demeanor
- Are punctual and have access to reliable personal or public transportation
- Exhibit high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Are skilled using Windows based computers and possess basic Excel spreadsheet knowledge and skill
- Have excellent personal skills when interacting with clients, coworkers and general public
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
- Are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Are motivated, quick learners with a strong work ethic
- Are able to manage multiple tasks in a thorough and efficient manner
- Seek meaningful work in a fun, team-oriented atmosphere!
- Previous similar or office experience is a plus!
Essential Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to stand, walk; use fingers, hands and arms to feel, reach, handle, push, pull, and carry; bend, lift and move 25-30 lbs
- Ability to safely operate and drive a motor vehicle in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Ability to sit at and use a computer for extended periods of time
- Tolerance for fragrances, pet dander and pets that the employee may encounter during in-home consultations and order pick-up/drop offs
- Tolerance for dust, mold and mildew that the employee may encounter when working with and transporting old and/or damaged film, photographs or related media.
All candidates must be willing to submit to a background check.
Full-time position. Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays.
Full-time employees are eligible for contributory health benefits, contributory dental benefits, 401K participation with an employer match and earned paid vacation.
EverPresent was established with the goal of becoming the nation's leader in securing the images, sounds and stories of the past. Specifically, we digitize old photos, videos and other memorabilia--and then help our customers share them with family online and through beautiful gifts. It is the perfect time to join EverPresent. Learn more at www.everpresent.com
To Apply: Reply with resume and brief letter detailing your reason for interest in this position and confirming your days/hours of availability.
EverPresent is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, genetic information, victims of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Applicable law may require employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.