Heritage Senior Living is seeking a Receptionist/Concierge to join our senior living community!
As one of the country’s industry leaders, we provide exceptional senior care and services throughout Wisconsin. Heritage Senior Living’s goals are to enhance residents’ quality of life and to continue its growth and success. Our plan is to open one to two new senior communities per year and develop centers of excellence that provide comfort, care, quality, and specialized dementia services.
The front desk receptionist/concierge is responsible for ensuring that residents, families, and visitors have a positive experience when they enter or call our communities. Responsibilities include answering phones, monitoring the lobby for cleanliness, ensuring all visitors and residents are using the sign-in/out procedures, and completing other administrative tasks as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and assist families, visitors, and residents
- Answer multi-line phone system, take messages, and answer general inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain resident emergency file, prepare for medical teams as needed
- Monitor and maintain sign-in/out log
- Ensure the lobby is clean, fresh coffee is available, and appropriate music is always being played
- Order administrative and general supplies and schedule maintenance for the copier/printer in a timely manner
- Distribute mail and assist with mailings or preparing letters
- Assist with scheduling meetings, trainings, interviews, and new hire orientations
- Assist with printing projects and preparing materials for trainings, new hire paperwork, orientation, and other events as needed
- General administrative duties including typing, copying, faxing documents, and preparing information for meetings as needed
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the executive director
- Assist with general input of assistant community director, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with tours
- Conduct background checks on new employees
- New hires and onboarding
- Take orders for meals, print meal receipts, meal count, and submit to executive chef
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year of experience in an administrative/clerical position preferred
- Ability to answer multi-line phone system
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task required
- Ability to speak, write, and read English
- Caring and compassionate attitude with true concern for people required
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively with all coworkers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft software
- Must submit and pass all applicable pre-employment and annual tests and meet all training and other applicable state and federal regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please submit a resume and a detailed cover letter explaining your interest in the position and working for Heritage Senior Living.