Heritage Auctions (HA.com) is the third largest and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world, and we are seeking a talented, customer focused Receptionist to join our team.
Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more.
SUMMARY: Responsible for welcoming and greeting guests in person or on the phone. Properly transferring calls to the designated department or person.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promptly and courteously answering all incoming calls and forwarding to appropriate department.
- Handling all incoming lobby traffic, which includes greeting guests and advising employees of guests in lobby, signing in delivery services, vendors, maintenance workers, etc.
- Ensuring lobby is always presentable.
- Prior receptionist or customer service experience
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work well with others
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required
- Must have 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Must have excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional client service skills
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Multilingual a plus.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE