A professional co-working space seeks two qualified receptionists to greet guests and manage client correspondences in Downtown San Francisco. Professionalism is key, and a background in hospitality is highly preferred.
- Manage all incoming phone inquiries in a personal and professional manner
- Provide continuous coverage for the front desk - welcome and redirect new guests and clients that come through the door
- Maintain professional appearance of building lobby or reception area
- Ensure that confidential information is maintained
- Interact with vendors, couriers and delivery personnel. Contact appropriate employees to accept deliveries.
- Report building issues to Facilities Department
- Set up meetings and conference rooms
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; professional demeanor
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work towards deadlines
- Above-average technical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional time management and organization; attention to detail
- 1-2 years' administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position with an ASAP start date. Interviews are being scheduled this week. Please apply online and email your resume and 2-3 professional references to Molly Winer at email@example.com to begin consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.