Are you looking for a career opportunity that will get your foot in the door with a corporation? Do you have entry-level experience, but looking for more training? If you describe yourself as an organized individual who enjoys helping others, able to prioritize tasks, and is eager to learn new things, you might be the person we're looking for. If you meet the requirements and qualifications of the position, please apply to this posting directly with your updated resume in WORD format.
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Hours: 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Type: Temp to hire
Compensation: Up to $19/hour based on experience (with benefits)
- Greeting guests
- Answering and transferring calls
- Answering basic inquiries
- Managing calendars
- Sending out and receiving mail (daily)
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
See responsibilities and qualifications.
- 0-3 years of experience in a Receptionist or Administrative role
- Seeking candidates who are looking for a career opportunity who prefer to be promoted within an organization
- Must have access to transportation as this person will be going to the Post Office occasionally
- Ability to prioritize tasks, highly organized, and eager to learn
- Proficient at MS Office
- Proper telephone etiquette and professionalism at all times
If you meet the requirements and qualifications of the position, please apply to this posting directly with your updated resume in WORD format.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.