Job Purpose: This position is the point of first contact for our company. Responsible for representing our company with enthusiasm and providing a smooth flow of information between students (both current and prospective) and staff. Maintains schedule for teachers and students. Provides administrative assistance to teachers and staff.
* Receives calls to the studio and distributes messages to appropriate personnel.
* Gives out basic studio information to students and prospective students.
* Maintains weekly schedules for teachers and students and informs all appropriate personnel of any changes to the schedule.
* Creates informational flyers about studio events and holidays.
* Places reminder calls to teachers and students about any schedule changes.
* Updates knowledge of studio personnel and events.
* Receives tuition payments and records them appropriately.
* Notifies senior staff of any changes to schedule or any conflicts that arise.
* Designs, updates and copies studio literature.
Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills. Microsoft Office programs, and the ability to learn new programs.