We are currently staffing for an experienced Medical Receptionist for a high volume MRI Office in Havertown PA!
- Checking in and out patients for MRI center
- Working with about 20 patients every 30 minutes
- Would be verifying insurances
- Scheduling future MRIs
- Managing Calendars
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Professional experience with NEXTGEN Software in a Medical Office Environment is *A MUST*
- Knowledge of insurance verification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel Softwares
- 2+ years experience in a medical office setting
- Comfortable working in a high volume environment
Qualified Candidates, please submit your resume to this posting or send a copy to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.