Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Receptionist - Houston, TX - PS5123
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting visitors conducting business with the company and directs them to the appropriate location following established security procedures. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- May perform clerical typing or related duties as required.
- Greets visitors conducting business with the company and directs them to the appropriate location following established security procedures.
- High school diploma, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to carry out written and oral instruction and excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Basic analytical, communication and vocational skills and ability to operate basic equipment required.
- Must have strong prioritization, attention to detail, effective multi-tasking skills.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Familiarization with MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and calendar management strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage multi-line phone system strongly preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.