At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary health care to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our people. Whether it's our recognition as one of the nation's Top 100 Health Systems or outcomes that repeatedly exceed the expected, you'll be energized by our commitment to innovation, continuous learning and your professional and personal growth. Position Summary:
The Imaging Services Receptionist, under general supervision, receives patients, maintains filing system, enters computer data, schedules Imaging appointments, coordinates medical reporting and records; aides in film processing, assists technologists as needed, and other duties as directed by the Supervisor
This candidate will cover weekend and evening hours.
- Basic computer understanding, (required)
- Medical Terminology, (required)
- One year hospital reception experience, (preferred)
- Imaging Department experience, (preferred)
- High School diploma or equivalent, (required)