- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, consumers, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support the receptionist desk and the operation and presentation of a professional office.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls and visitors.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously assesses 100% of received calls/inquiries and directs and/or records and relays messages.
- Maintains a professional personal appearance in accordance with company dress code as outlined in Page 2, Employee Conduct.
- Adept at using all features of the telephone system and voice mail.
- Acts as a backup to the mail clerk. Prepares outgoing mail for pick up by courier service, including certified/overnight/return receipt mail. Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail, messages, and courier deliveries and pick up. Signs for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipients.
- Orders general supplies for the support center and ensures that items are adequately stocked as needed.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to organizational policies, regulations and procedures.
- Keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified/potential problems; recommends corrective actions to immediate supervisor.
- Respects confidentiality in discussing patients, vendors, staff, and organizational matters.
- Maintains confidentiality of organization and personnel related information.
- Performs routine office tasks necessary for the operation and presentation of a professional office as observed by the supervisor.
- As needed, assists with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, proofreading, and data entry.
- Always conducts oneself appropriately and professionally.
- Maintains coffee stations and cafe supplies.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance of the reception area and lobby.
- Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
- Promotes and supports the core values of PDS.
- High School Education; basic computer skills.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Experience in receptionist duties; experience with Word, Excel, MS Office, scanning software.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.