Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Receptionist in Lehi might include the following:
* Answer the phone in a professional manner and operate a multi-line telephone system, directing callers to appropriate personnel/department.
* Greet visiting clients and direct them to the correct staff person.
* Provide administrative support to partners, managers and staff with integrity and professionalism.
* Schedule appointments and reserve conference rooms.
* Compose and type routine correspondence including orders, memos, letters, etc.
* Perform miscellaneous scanning, filing, faxing and copying duties as needed.
* Review, sort and route incoming mail, outgoing mail (USPS and UPS).
* Order and stock office supplies.
* Tidy and maintain the reception area, conference rooms and kitchen.
* Organize the delivery of meals for internal meetings and staff.
* Perform additional duties as assigned by the Office Administrator.
Who You Are
* You thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
* You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and enjoy helping others.
* Your verbal and written communication skills are top-notch.
* You are proficient in Word and Excel.
* You have the ability to work overtime as needed (typically during tax filing periods).
* You are open to new challenges and are always willing to assist with special projects as needed.
* You love collaborating and being part of a team but also enjoy working alone with limited supervision.
* In addition to all of this, you have a high school diploma and at least 2 years of past administrative support experience. You also have experience working in a professional services environment (preferred).
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled