A Boston-based boutique Executive Search and Staffing firm is currently seeking creative applicants to assist with marketing initiatives, independent projects, and day-to-day tasks within the office. Candidates will work directly with the CEO of the company, while additionally supporting the recruiting staff with research and coordination. This is an entry-level position. College degree desirable
- Excellent organizational skills in addition to superior writing and verbal communication.
- An ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment while remaining flexible and delivering results and support.
- Engagement in updating the company web-page, social media platforms, and the company's brand.
- A willingness to propose ideas and an ability to take direction and feedback.
- An ability to research new company initiatives, clients, and opportunities for both the company president and the recruiting staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent professional experience.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Web-design experience desirable.
Interested candidates should may apply through Indeed or contact our office by phone at 617-367-7189.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour + incentives