Office Assistant needed in Minneapolis, MN 55402
Duration: 01/22/19 - 03/31/19
Hours: Standard Business Hours
- Answer and screen telephone calls and direct messages and calls to appropriate person
- Review and sort incoming mail, deliver to appropriate person
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and schedule appointments as needed
- Coordinate meetings (setting up conference calls, scheduling meeting rooms, arranging reservations/catering, etc.)
- Manage calendar including scheduling meetings, rooms and appointments.
- Track expenses and manage corporate credit cards
- Perform other administrative duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and ordering and maintaining office supplies, office relocations, phone, computer service
- Gather information and conduct research as required
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Advanced user of computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Entry level ?? 6 months experience required
- Basic industry and business function knowledge a plus
Provide basic office administrative and clerical support to senior manager(s) or an office. Generally act as the first point of contact of the office.
Areas of responsibilities include drafting correspondences, answering phones calls, coordinating meetings, arranging travels and ordering office supplies and other office duties as required. Work under direct supervision.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.