Park Vista Health Center is currently hiring a Part Time and Per Diem Receptionist! The Receptionist is responsible for answering and transferring all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner, giving information, direction, and other appropriate assistance to residents, staff, guests, and vendors, and performing a variety of other clerical duties as assigned.
- Opens and closes the reception desk and properly secures all files, keys, and equipment in the office area.
- Communicates to the appropriate parties, promptly and clearly, all messages and material directed to them through the business office.
- Accepts and records, as directed, payments, reservations, appointments, cancellations, etc.
- Coordinates transportation appointments between nurses and drivers.
- Regularly exhibits strong commitment to customer services with residents, staff, vendors and guests.
- Works effectively and efficiently with others
- Receives all persons who enters the Community in a courteous manner, informs, guides, directs, or otherwise assists residents, visitors, staff, or vendors tactfully and congenially to present the best possible image of the Community.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor. (e.g. Distributing paycheck, updating Orbits information & syncing PDA�s, and assembling resident red folders for billing).
- Data entry and clerical support as needed.
- Is clear and concise in communication skills.
- High School graduate preferred. Ability to communicate efficiently in English using grammar in a pleasant manner.
- Typing and experience with other business machines very desirable.
- Must be able to handle multiplicity of routine tasks, following specific instructions carefully and general instructions completely.
About Park Vista Health Center:
ParkVista is a Health Center located in Fullerton, adjacent to the campus of Morningside of Fullerton, a large resort-style Continuing Care Retirement Community. ParkVista offers 82 Medicare certified Skilled Nursing beds and 54 Assisted Living apartments, including a dedicated and secure memory support wing. ParkVista provides professional staffing 24 hours a day, as well as full-service rehabilitation resources including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Set in a beautiful location, our residents enjoy delicious meals; many planned social, recreational, educational and cultural activities; and compassionate assistance with daily living, all with the goal of the highest level of independence possible.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
Apply online at http://parkvista.hrmdirect.com