Therapeutic Associates - Downtown Portland is seeking a full-time Receptionist to join our team! Therapeutic Associates specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. Our organization is committed to the highest level of patient care, continued education, professional development, and community involvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The receptionist position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks that support the effective and efficient operation of the clinic.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and direct them to appropriate staff
- Answers the phone and appropriately routes calls
- Schedule and confirm new and return patient appointment(s)
- Demonstrate the ability to effective
- Collect co-payments at time of service and collect patient insurance and privacy forms
- Compiles and records medical charts, reports and correspondence
- Assist with physical therapy aide duties, when applicable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Prior office or customer service experience preferred
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued Education Stipend
- 15 days PTO per year
- 401(k) and profit sharing program
- Interactive Wellness Program
To view more information about the clinic, click here.