Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This position embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values. These standards are evident in the daily work, serving in thereceptionist role to provide front desk coverage to patients and families for greeting and scheduling. Provides assistance in acquiring insurance coverage verification. Assembles and maintains all new and existing patient medical records. Communicates with physician partners to obtain necessary orders and supporting documentation for patient visits. Performs general office duties to assist in operation of service area.
- High school graduate required.
- Two year clerical and/or receptionist experience required.
- Computer experience required – (Word, Excel experience preferred).
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Basic analytical skills for scheduling procedures and tasks.
- Excellent reception and telephone skills.