Under direction, operates telephone system and routes calls to the appropriate person or location. Greet vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors, and assures that they are escorted to the proper location. Perform other miscellaneous clerical duties such as typing, mail distribution, office supplies, etc.
- Receive visitors and answers telephones providing assistance or directing to the appropriate office or person; exercise discretion and interpretive judgment with outside visitors.
- Handle the distribution of mail, both internal and external, USPS postage, and UPS deliveries. Monitor inventory and orders office supplies for Corporate office via Stapleslink.com.
- Provide general clerical assistance such as typing reports, letters, postings, records, maintaining files, scanning documents, and other miscellaneous projects.
- Monitor/forward invoices, which include stamping and coding for management signature.
- Organize meeting room schedules and coordinate lunches for meetings.
- Provide administrative support for events, as assigned, and back up for other Administrative personnel his/her absence.
- Overall maintenance of cafeteria area
- Ensures that office equipment (copiers, faxes, etc.) are stock and ready for use.
- Verification of A/P and/or A/R invoices and data as assigned.
- Work with various vendors to ensure office is run smoothly, i.e., cleaning staff, landscapers, coffee, copy machines, etc.).
- Education equivalent to graduation from High School, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating excellent phone skills.
- Three or more years of general office/receptionist experience, demonstrating a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Demonstrates Microsoft Office and Outlook.