Our client, a global software company is looking to hire a Receptionist.
Client: Software Company
Location: San Mateo, CA
Your New Company
A leading enterprise information management software company with multiple offices worldwide are looking to add a Receptionist at their San Mateo office.
Your New Role
As part of the role, you will answer and direct incoming calls in a professional manner, Welcome and direct visitors in a professional manner, Supervise and maintain the front desk/reception area/conference rooms and other common areas, Maintain security by following procedures; guest sign in, issuing visitor badges, Manage incoming/outgoing regular mail and courier packages, Maintain receptionist procedures and information manual, Maintain and update email distribution lists, Schedule and maintain conference room calendars, Assist in coordinating reservations for visiting employees in guest offices or conference rooms, Coordinate meeting logistics, including catering, Tasks associated with welcoming new employees, Field internal facilities maintenance requests, Assist with office supply inventory and orders as needed, Special projects and other general administrative duties as assigned, Facility representation on the health and safety committee. What
You'll Need to Succeed
- Professionalism, strong attention to detail and follow-through on assigned tasks.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Proven oral, written and interpersonal skills. Proficiency with standard business applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity with other proprietary software tools such as Salesforce, SAP, and global conferencing tools.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Training or certification in the hospitality industry is desired.
- Previous work experience in a corporate office environment or hospitality industry is ideal.
- Experience organizing and analyzing large complex data sets.
What You'll get in Return
You will be working with a well-established global organisation, with excellent working environment and training opportunities within the industry.
If you're available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement.