PMG Talent Management Group located in the downtown Phoenix CityScape office complex is seeking an enthusiastic and reliable receptionist who enjoys people and helping to make a difference in our clients' job search experience. Prior customer service experience is ideal but we are willing to train. Ideal candidate will have outbound call or scheduling experience.
This is a permanent full-time position. Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States and available to work a flexible 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekday schedule (no nights and no weekends).
This position involves a high-level of customer service interaction and computer/technical work.
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Must be comfortable spending time greeting clients, on the phone, and on the computer
• Must maintain an excellent attendance record, you will be our first and last impression
• Exceptional English verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service skills and understanding of service related pre-sales processes
• Prior experience working with outbound calls a major plus
• Able to communicate accurately and effectively using email
• Accurate data entry skills, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, database and spreadsheet management, email software, and internet browsers
• Possess and exhibit a friendly positive demeanor
• Focused, organized, and detail oriented
• Ability/willingness to learn and apply new skills quickly
• Employ discretion, tact, and empathy; pro-active and intuitive people skills
Send your resume in Word or PDF format to: Paul@paulmitchellgroup.com. Copy and paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Receptionist/Outbound Calls