PrimeWest Insurance Brokerage, is presently seeking a full time Receptionist to join our team. Candidates must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish and have strong communication, organization and typing skills, and dependable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as the "voice" of the company. The candidate will be the first point of contact between our service representatives and our clients. In addition, the candidate will serve as overall communications hub of the entire company.
- Answers and determines the purpose of all incoming calls. The candidate will then either assist the customer within their capacity or forward calls to the appropriate personnel in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner.
- Takes and delivers messages when necessary, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, direction and other information as required.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- May receive, sort, date stamp, and route mail or packages to appropriate personnel.
- Presents a friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
- Process credit card and cash payments on a regular basis.
- 1+ Years of experience in an administrative and/or client service support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to read and write in English.
- Typing 50 words per minute, managing records/files, proficient computer skills, primarily in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High school diploma, some college or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Candidate must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
- P&C Insurance license is a plus. Potential for advancement.
Attire is always business professional.
Paid time off/paid holidays/benefit package.
If this sounds like you, please "attach" your cover letter and resume for consideration, in PDF format. When replying please use these words in your subject line of your email: "Receptionist Position."
All applications will be reviewed, and we will choose the most qualified applicants to interview. Please do not call our office regarding this job posting. We will only be accepting emails.