Shift – Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees with a positive attitude who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Receptionist, you will be the face of the company as you welcome and direct visitors, and your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure the office continues to run smoothly. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls to their proper destination
- Maintain a welcoming environment and provide exemplary customer service for visitors, coworkers, and clients while you notify the appropriate contact of their arrival or assist with catering setup
- Manage the guest sign-in log, guest fob log, and visitor badges for office security; request, activate, and distribute key fobs to new associates
- Assist associates with shipping, receiving, and distribution of packages, forwarding mail to other offices, and tracking mail/packages when requested
- Maintain inventory and cleanliness of all break rooms, conference rooms, and reception area; order and distribute supplies
- Organize catering, schedule conference rooms, and assist with planning parties and events
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook); quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications
It’d be great if you also have:
- Self-motivated and ability to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment; consult with team members and management as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up skills, and ability to identify and resolve problems
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.